With a unique store format and strategy that combines the best elements of a discount dollar store, drug store and mass merchant, fred’s stores stock more than 12,000 frequently purchased items that address the everyday needs of its customers. This merchandise includes nationally recognized brand name products, proprietary fred’s label products, and lower-priced, off-brand products.
In addition to providing prescription services, fred’s pharmacists offer free advice and convenient health management services to help customers stay healthy.
- Immunizations – fred’s offers immunizations for a number of ailments: flu, shingles, pneumonia, and tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis)
- Time My Meds – Allows customers to arrange to pick up all their monthly scripts in one trip, instead of multiple visits.
- Refill Reminders – Keeps customers up to date on all their monthly prescriptions
- Medication Therapy Management – One-to-one consultations with a fred’s pharmacist to ensure customers are getting the best results from their medications.
- Free Blood Pressure Checks – Customers can monitor their blood pressure with Higi machines at select fred’s Pharmacies.
Fred’s Pharmacy provides free blood pressure checks and will donate $1 for each blood pressure check during the month of February to the American Heart Association up to $50,000. Blood pressure checks will be administered by in-store machines or Fred’s pharmacists.
The pharmacy’s commitment to heart health is apparent in this screen capture from the fred’s website:
Source: Fred’s Pharmacy
NOTE: The links provided on this page are for convenience only, and are NOT an endorsement of either the linked-to entity or any product or service.